One of the nastiest 90's minimal mixes is the Fumiya Tanaka mix up
live at club rockets
mix...http://www.discogs.com/Fumiya-Tanaka-Mix-Up-Vol-4/master/2969

Fumiya is probably one of the nastiest djs on earth, but is off the
american grid.

The mix im speaking of is up there with liquid room and the mayday
mix, as mixes that define a sound... together these are three of the
baddest officially released techno mix cds of that time and sound
period in my not so humble opinion.  All three are wonders of mixology
and vinyl heat