Speaking of 90s... anybody have good mixes of 90s house stuff on the deeper
side? like Prescription and Guidance type records?

Oh and I just want to add, I think there's a lot of excellent music being
put out right now, although I'd class it much more as house than techno. I
have had no problem at all finding good cuts to buy lately. Going through
all the junk to find the good stuff can be painful, though.

~David