Well personally, I salute Frank for (finally!) coming over to the aquatic side.

Even the act of setting out on such a gargantuan task in itself shows a degree
of dedication to music which several people whom he respects think is great.

That in itself is admirable in my view.

I'm sure you'll find many more tracks to your liking.

I'm not going to give faves myself - there are simply too many; and I say that
fairly sheepishly, as it's true.

I'd just remind people of some of the late side projects which were perhaps a
little overlooked: not so much Other People Place; more like Lab Rat XL,
Shifted Phases, Transllusion (especially the very odd second LP on Rephlex) and
the very last LP - 'Hypothetical Situations' by Abstract Thought on Kombination
Research.

Aside from that, how wonderful it is to see so many of the familiar 'old' names
back on the list!

Long may it continue, I hope ;-).

Ken