From: Denise Dalphond [mailto:ddalp...@umail.iu.edu]
Sent: 07 September 2011 15:51
To: Frank Glazer
Cc: Odeluga, Ken; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) the drexciyan immersion project (was Re: (313) Drexciya
reissues)

I accept that, even though I would probably mostly disagree. The fact
that it's not fun and you're still doing it is pretty cool.

Best of luck, my friend!

Actually, now that I think about it, the fact that you're sonically
suffering makes me laugh in a friendly/sarcastic "I'm a big jerk" kind
of way. Ha!

Denise

--
Denise Dalphond