> > >uh anyway can anyone tell me what label & format norma jean bell's 'i'm
> >the
> > >baddest bitch' was released on? ta.
>
> this was also licensed to F Communications a few years ago now (1996/7?).
> it came out as a single sided 12" with a long(ish) KDJ remix as the only
> track.  not sure if there was a cd single too.

i think i have 5 track 12" on F-com of this tune, as well as 2 or 3 track
remix 12" also, released as well on F-com.

if you need more info, like track lists and such, mail me and i'll check
it as soon as i get near my record collection.

sakke
--
working at http://www.teraflops.com/
website at http://www.vip.fi/~sakke/