Hi Patrick!
      There was a recent Model 500 released on R & S:

http://www.discogs.com/Model-500-OFI-Remixes/release/2717435

&

http://www.discogs.com/Model-500-OFI-Huesca/master/281013

I would have thought myself, that they would want to "restart" the label with a "bang". While I do like the new Metroplex release, for my own pidgeon holes that I put music into, it doesn't sound like
a Metroplex release to me.

I personally would have waited for the upcoming Model 500 Album that is discussed here:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=15139

to start off the label with. That would have had a bigger "bang". But everybody runs their label their
own way :)

Cheers from the P-Town...

Dave