I have the CD atm and just waiting on the vinyl to be delivered.

I haven't had a good chance to _really_ listen to the tracks, but from
my quick listen, the mastering is real good.... trying to find the
right word, but definitely adds 'brightness' to the tracks...
definitely as you say, crisp.

- Patrick.