My copy arrived today, so I plan on doing an extensive comparison this
weekend. While I had initially planned on passing on this set of
reissues, I have to tip my hat to clone, by releasing it at the end of
the year I had some spare xmas money to throw their way.

I'm sure I'll continue to take the originals to play out and will
leave the fancy comp for home listening / playing ala the shake
reissues. Which I'm sure is the exact opposite of what others do, but
then again I'm the oddball still playing wax to begin with.

Have a happy new year folks! May the next 366 give you more tunes to
jam out to and then argue about later!

jw

--
Technoir Audio