there's a new Model 500 coming on R&S soon and it sounds pretty good

I always feel guys like Juan only DJ because they have to to keep their
profile up, it's just the nature of dance music these days.
No matter how good you are as a producer, you get very little notice (or
money) without touring and djing. I've never been fussed going to see Juan
play when he's in town, I' stick to listening to his timeless productions.