Yeah sometimes he just comes out with great track selection, and
that's really all I ask for really. Luckily for me every time I've
seen him over the past 10 years he's played some great tracks. Most
recently in Sydney (last year at the Marrickville bowling club) he
even mixed pretty damn well as well as having a good selection. So I
think it really depends on the club, and the style. Don't write him
off.