Please don't bring my ability into this conversion Jack.

but you are probably less perfect than
Juan.  Sorry.

So are you saying Claude Young and Jeff Mills are less perfect than Juan as
DJs?  Because that is the only comparison I made.

My only complaint was that there are no new Detroit artists on his podcast,
after all this is the 313 list.

I think you were missing my point.  I don't care what is going on in NYC or
podcasts, skill is skill.  Juan Atkins is a legendary producer, I doubt anyone
will contest that.

DS