I don’t really care which people are performing it, as long as they’re
performing it correctly, but I would like to see the performance.

In a way I think that’s quite appealing, One of the things I like about dance
music is that it doesn’t focus relentlessly on ‘front men’.

From: mkb.dirty...@gmail.com [mailto:mkb.dirty...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Matt
Kane's Brain
Sent: 13 December 2012 12:29
To: Daniel Bean
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Kraftwerk: Concerts next year

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Daniel Bean
<daniel.b...@bbc.co.uk<mailto:daniel.b...@bbc.co.uk>> wrote:
Isn’t the point of Kraftwerk that it’s an art project that’s executed according
to particular instructions? The identity of the artisans carrying out the
project isn’t actually important.

Then why see Kraftwerk in concert? (or why THIS Kraftwerk, and not another
Kraftwerk composed of different people in similar costumes)

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com

http://www.bbc.co.uk
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.