I hyave to disagree about the staging of this kind of music.   I went to a
minifestival night a few years back to hear Monolake, Ryoji Ikeda and  Alva
Noto on the same night (Ultraminimalism).  When sat half way up the slope
and centrally the sound was incredible and coupled with the magnificent
setting is all felt rather special.

I think ill try to get some tickets through unofficial channels once all
the 0s and 1s have settled.

--
Kind Regards,

Andrew Green