It would be in the spirit of the endeavour.

I personally wouldn’t object but I’m not sure I’m suited to the work itself, in
case you’re proposing the 313 list bids for the franchise.

From: mkb.dirty...@gmail.com [mailto:mkb.dirty...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Matt
Kane's Brain
Sent: 13 December 2012 13:37
To: Daniel Bean
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Kraftwerk: Concerts next year

Maybe they'd be open to someone opening a Kraftwerk touring franchise, like the
Beach Boys.
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Daniel Bean
<daniel.b...@bbc.co.uk<mailto:daniel.b...@bbc.co.uk>> wrote:
I don’t really care which people are performing it, as long as they’re
performing it correctly, but I would like to see the performance.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com

http://www.bbc.co.uk
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.