All the house guys in Detroit are consistently putting out quality
music (your subjective enjoyment may vary of course):
Delano Smith
Norm Tally
Mike Huckaby
Rick Wade
Rick Wilhite
Moodymann
Marcellus Pittman
Theo Parrish
Scott Grooves
Kyle Hall
Omar S

Plus, had good (proper techno) albums from Robert Hood and Terrence
Dixon recently. That seems like a pretty high amount of activity as
far as I'm concerned. And this list isn't nearly complete.

~David