Thanks for the suggestions!

I've always wanted to check out Stormy Records, but Saturday has
traditionally been the day I make the trek out to Flat, Black and Circular
in East Lansing then Encore in Ann Arbor on the way back to Detroit, time
permitting, before I check out the festival.  Perhaps I'll skip Ann Arbor
this year and do Dearborn instead.

Regardless, over the course of the weekend I'd like to ensure that I go to
stores that carry Detroit techno, since Detroit is still the best place for
me to shop for it.