Unless you happen to be in Berlin, sad to say...

Darnistle McKuik wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions!

I've always wanted to check out Stormy Records, but Saturday has traditionally been the day I make the trek out to Flat, Black and Circular in East Lansing then Encore in Ann Arbor on the way back to Detroit, time permitting, before I check out the festival. Perhaps I'll skip Ann Arbor this year and do Dearborn instead.

Regardless, over the course of the weekend I'd like to ensure that I go to stores that carry Detroit techno, since Detroit is still the best place for me to shop for it.