Personally, I'm in a wait and see mode, let's see what the line-up at
both venues will be and go from there. I'm hoping they've taken some
notes from what paxahau has done over the years in terms of logistics,
which has made it easier for those coming from a great distance to
plan accordingly. We've been spoiled, we can drive up to the D at a
moments notice being only a 4.5 hr drive away. Which I feel is the
limit on any last minute preparations.

While I believe competition is a great thing at the end of the day,
I'm just curious how 3 major music festivals occurring within weeks of
each other are going to handle artists bookings. Will any of them
attempt to coerce an artist into an "exclusivity" spring/summer
booking, etc. Rather than continue with endless speculation, I'll just
wait and see and keep an eye on my shorecrest reservations.

--
Technoir Audio
http://www.technoiraudio.com