I'm glad to hear someone else say this. I know that these orchestras are
trying to attract different audiences and all, but it really is not very
fitting. In the "performances" of this sort I've seen (a recent Carl Craig
one comes to mind) button pushing looks really stupid next to  bowed
strings and woodwinds.  One is a discipline that takes a decade to master.

Derrick didn't even play the piano on his most famous tune. Think about
that for the second. They are really not comparable, and don't even belong
on the same stage.