hi there -

I'm Marsel and since I'm 15 I trying to complete my Transmat record collection - although since I yet didn't manage to 100% complete it, I started a label - and now we're doing a re-issue of MS-31 -> https://www.delsinrecords.com/release/6196/indio/inca-ep - (although I now see we still have track B2 wrong... :-/

also after 25 years I still didn't find out how to unsubscribe from this list, but luckily there still pleny of those same other 40+ aged people who didn't

and of course I've got a print from both Alan Oldham and Abdul Qadim Haqq on my wall - I also already purchased another cover of Abdul, but we don't have a release yet - ideas welcome oh, and for who didn't notice, Transmat just released three new releases this summer - wasn't really impressed to be honest
and they also did finally a proper re-issue of MS008

further more I think all techno artists should stop performing along with complete orchestras, same as Derrick shouldn't have been in the studio with Dj Marcello and maybe also not with Steve Hillage,
like Ashley Beedle shouldn't have remixed String Of Life,
maybe remixes should be forbidden anyways (i.e. Luciano remixing Model 500's No UFO's)
and I never had, but now eagerly want a Red Planet t-shirt