Greetings to all, my name is Mislav Bobić. I’ve been (actively) lurking here
since mid 90’s. I am thankful to everyone who was and stll is here for shaping
my music taste and helping me undertand whole detroit techno story.

In terms of my active involvement with music, I co-run Burek label and I do A&R
for its sub-label Barba focusing on predomanently techno and electro stuff.
Been to demf in 2007 and hoping to be back sometime soon.

Hope to see this list's activity soaring again as is the case these days.

And finally, wishing all new subscribers big welcome, hoping you’ll have fun
and manage to find out whatever you’re looking for.

mislav