I'm Marsel and since I'm 15 I trying to complete my Transmat record
collection - although since I yet didn't manage to 100% complete it, I
started a label -
and now we're doing a re-issue of MS-31 ->
https://www.delsinrecords.com/release/6196/indio/inca-ep - (although I
now see we still have track B2 wrong... :-/

oh, and for who didn't notice, Transmat just released three new releases
this summer - wasn't really impressed to be honest
and they also did finally a proper re-issue of MS008