Hey 313,

Btw my name is Cindy. I'm a Capricorn lol which means I'm selfish. I also love Detroit Escalator Co, Anthony Rother and wearing obscure AUX 88 Tshirts whilst I'm working as a support worker on mh wards in Brooklyn. Ha

I have a little brother called Chuck who sometimes borrows my account and writes his www blog totheoutside.

313 trivia - I once had a dream that Shake came by my house but we fell out because he wouldn't stop messing with my Shake records.

Peace

$0.02

On 2018-10-27 09:35, mislav bobic wrote:
Greetings to all, my name is Mislav Bobić. I’ve been (actively)
lurking here since mid 90’s. I am thankful to everyone who was and
stll is here for shaping my music taste and helping me undertand whole
detroit techno story.

In terms of my active involvement with music, I co-run Burek label and
I do A&R for its sub-label Barba focusing on predomanently techno and
electro stuff. Been to demf in 2007 and hoping to be back sometime
soon.

Hope to see this list's activity soaring again as is the case these
days.

And finally, wishing all new subscribers big welcome, hoping you’ll
have fun and manage to find out whatever you’re looking for.

mislav