From: baars <h1_t3ch_f...@hotmail.com>
To: David Mansfield <dmansfiel...@gmail.com>, "313@hyperreal.org" <
313@hyperreal.org>
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 20:33:04 +0000
Subject: Re: Books on Detriot Techno
Strictly relating to Detroit Techno I don't know, but you should check Tim
Barr's 'Kraftwerk. From Dusseldorf to the future', and maybe Kodwo Eshun's
'More brilliant than the sun' although that is more like poetry about
afro-futurism (but loaded with references to Drexciya, UR and Jeff Mills).
And if you want to read more about dance music preceding techno, you can't
go wrong with the books by Tim Lawrence.