Ford, quite possibly some of the worst cars on the
road. ford has nothing on Pontiac. Too bad they
couldn't find a real futuristic track for this, but
what do you expect. You get what is equalk to the car,
a dead track and a dead car with no power.
However it might be a fun commercial. I'll take a
look.
A good track would be dj dione's-darkness brightness.
Now that's futurism.