Van: Joe Marougi <jmaro...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: dinsdag 30 juni 2020 22:37
Aan: Rob Taylor <barringtonphelo...@gmail.com>
CC: Daniel Bean <danbean....@gmail.com>; Denise Dalphond
<denisedalph...@gmail.com>; The Archiver <thearchi...@thearchiver.net>; list
313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Onderwerp: Re: What this list is and isn't about

What’s that got to do with D techno etc?

I didn’t get the memo where in order to be a fan/have a label etc that I also
had to be a far leftist?

That group is unquestionably and unapologetically racist. Love how you try to
paint me as having issue with  “any black movement” when I’ve only mentioned
one who’s way out of bounds.

Nice try.  Why don’t you go break a few windows with your buddies since that’s
who you appear to be.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:18 PM Rob Taylor