Joe:

   You're not helping.  Not at all.  Please keep your sideshow baiting
antics elsewhere before this turns into a roast-of you.  I will bring up
the Detroit tradition of 'snapping' on you if necessary.  You've hung out
with some of the Detroit family...you CAN get roasted, salted and
shook...then sold by the bag for peanuts.

Denise:  This may be fun to you to antagonize others today-but I'd
absolutely love to see better from someone who is a respected academic.
One of the many themes of Detroit Techno is escapism, maybe we should all
consider escaping from arguing about politics and who said what and
semantics.  At the end, all our coffins will be the same size (or our urn a
similar amount of ashes).

Second, y'all mfers name-calling and picking fights aren't sh!t.  Be an
adult please...and miss me all the way with the 'well she started it' BS.

Sometimes it's better to sit on your hands until they're numb than type out
hot garbage that will be a permanent record.

Play some records, make some music, play that game on your phone that you
downloaded and haven't tried yet...Heck, find something!

 Because in my opinion, the above is extremely counterproductive.

--
FBK

Absoloop/Orange 82