Speaking of Derek Carr, Placid (formerly??? of this Manor) has started a
new label, and the first release includes a Derek Carr track. Lots of 303
on this, as you would expect. The slower Dircsen track is the one for me
though.
https://www.phonicarecords.com/product/tin-man-posthuman-derek-carr-dircsen-were-going-deep-volume-1-pre-order-were-going-deep/169711