awesome, seems Detroit is still exhausted or something.

https://soundcloud.com/dj-godfather/movement-selects-vol-3-live-mix-by-dj-godfather

cheers

On 2020-12-29 10:02, Tristan Watkins wrote:
This is the latest I've seen. Some great moments in here.

303 Degrees Fahrenheit by Placid_88 on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/zHk2j

On Tuesday, 29 December 2020, Chaah.Lee <3...@coke-smyth.net> wrote:

L.I.F.E!!

Tristan, I'm half inclined to track down a fresh Placid Mp3 for my
Sony Flac Walkman now. One of the few exceptions to Bleep43 for the
holmewards commute. I still live in ever anticipation of an at least
marginally decent simple warehouse party in london happening again,
with acid dripping off of the walls and enough bruk to bruk to [room
z.

Meanwhile, 313 confession is that the last gig I went to was the
Whirlygig centinery or whatever with a blue dressed hippy friend.
Let's just say the aphex gig that night would have been..
preferable.

Live and learn, eh? I have my year's list pretty much compiled but
remember kids there's no right or wrong answers and you get what you
pay for. Ez E