So I just fired up GTA V yesterday for the first time in quite some
time (at the request of my daughter who likes to watch me play it),
and was greeted by a cool Moodyman intro animation. Everyone in the
club had KDJ shirts & stuff.

I knew he had played a GTA club from the promos on facebook. Does
anyone know if he or another Detroit DJ is going to do that again?
That was at Diamonds right? I don't know much about it because I
haven't been online in several months. I noticed several new music
clubs as well as ways to make or play music while driving around Los
Santos yesterday.

GTA has been using tracks by Juan Atkins and other Detroit originals
as the driving soundtrack ("Radio") for decades but this is an
entirely new level.