Hi.

        I'll second the Koner experiment (Andy Melwig also had a hand in the
project I believe)- Also a fascinating album is Data Rape- (Sonic Boom's
masterpiece as well.. done with the use of Speak and Spell toys)- This EAR
album blew my mind! Every sound seems to crawl all over you... tumbling
from within the body it forms... Man... Apparently he played at the Opera
House (TO) for this tour a few years back... I would love to hear a
reminiscent review if some lucky individual actually caught the show....

Sarah