TRY THE PartyKidsUnite(pku) mailing list

that is more what your looking for I think

Matthew Gerbasi
MediaVest Detroit
248+458+8567

"Presently your Future is History."
                                            Basi

>>> "Diana Potts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/28/00 04:09PM >>>

This is a list focused on Detroit _music_ not the raves. might i suggest a
rave list or mw-raves through hyperreal if that's what you need.

You'll find out about some parties (mostly 21+) on here and get yourself a
nice education about the music ...but that's about all info wise.