Hi list,
i was at the <whisper>Ministry of Sound</whisper> this weekend and in the
back room they were playing some slamming deepe house and tech-house..it was
pretty good anyway. They played this one song with the vocals that went
"welcome to the jungle" and things like "i'm going to hunt you down and eat
your flash"....very scary stuff....anyone know what track it is?  thanks

fab...your man in rome

||  Web Developer  ||  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ||
||  www.deepend.it ||

"If we never looked at things and thought what they might be, we'd still be
in the tall grass with the apes."
Deepend Roma s.r.l.
Via C.A. Racchia, 4 - 00195 Roma - ITALY
T +39 06 37 51 23 58 F +39 06 37 51 23 26