actually i kinda would.  because to me and lots of other people out there
any attention at all is good.  same thing with publicity.  you just have to
know how to use it.  now if i could only get vidal to say some stuff like
"Man Jeff is dope behind the decks, if only he could kick the coke habit of
his."  that would get me booked around the US like a certaing DJ  i know...i
won't mention his name though.  and i would get all the free coke i wanted,
that is, if i was a coke head.
jeff