I CAN'T BELEIVE this is even a topic and had it not continued I wouldn't
intervene. The last time I heard this rumour it was from a rival promoter
trying to destroy an event Juan was playing at. This is a standard way of
sabotaging rival promoters and the DJs at their parties, linking them to
drugs. Juan was the very picture of good health in Australia this year, he
has wonderful people like Laura Gavoor looking after his affairs. Show some
damn respect. Do you realise the implications of these rumours?