I dont quite understand what you mean by American radio and its "racist
programming", lets see, if I tune into an American rap station and all they
play is rap, I must say..they are racist because they are not playing
Swedish techno and some times I just wish they werent racist and played some
Joel Mull or Adam Beyer tunes instead of playing that rap junk, I feel
oppressed now! Not white enough!

Fahd Al Noor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Albuquerque, NM

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:27:19 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  when I use the term "Black" I am referring to people of the African
diaspora
>  and African musical influences.
>

>  Detroit Techno is not "Black" because Black people made it in the
begginning.
>  It is Black because it utilizes African musical concepts of rhythm
instead of
>  an European emphasis on melody. But I'm not going to stick to that too
much
>  either because I'm sure that Africans utilize melody as well. But for the

>  sake of American radio and its racist programming I want to make this
>  distinction.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card