Maus und Stolle = Bernd Maus & Thilo Stolle.

They have produced under this moniker solely for Klang
(AFAIK and I have been keeping real close track).

Maus has done much more working on with others like
Corrado Izzo (owner of i220), for the Gadgets label.
He also did the Innervision Mix of Pile's "The Spirit" off
of Perlon 9 ("perlipop").  This is by far one of my all time
favourite tracks, if you haven't heard it I suggest a trip to
your local record store to hear the track that kicks "Bushes" ass.  Gadgets
have also put out some wicked
minimal with staticy background noises, and great basslines.  They also did
an album ('The Users and the Gagdets LP" on Gadgets), deep on the IDM side
but very
listener friendly.

Hope this helps
todd