From: Nick Craddock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 1:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] UR/Moodyman NYE

Hmmmm.... I'd like to hear the official comment on why the line-up has been
cropped so disappointingly. Moodyman'll be great, if he actually plays at
all - my thinking at the moment is that we won't actually know until the
night whether this will happen or not. I've been misled once it seems, so
once more isn't gonna hurt, right?

The fact still remains that the line-up as it stands now is far from the one

that enticed me to part with £30. When I called up the information line I
did ask the guy I spoke to whether the full UR crew would be in attendance -

to which he of course replied "yes".

Ranx, if you're out there perhaps you could supply us with some kind of
insight into how such an ambitious line-up could be miscommunicated (such an

advantageous miscommunication at that), and also inform us whether ticket
refunds are available for the disappointed ones.

I'm trying hard not to scream "Rip-off" at this point, but to be honest I'm
frustrated by this and a little pissed off.

NC