Hi All!

I know for a fact that Underground Resistance will not
play in London NYE.
The concert seems to be a prefabrication by the
promoter.

My best friend has direct contact with Submerge and
430 west and they told
him on a phone conversation that the hole thing will
not happen.

If anybody wants a confirmation about the status of
UR:s appearance NYE, the easiest way is to contact
Submerge, Call 313.963.1025 or fax 313.963.0213

Best Regards,
Anni =)

I think all we can hope for here is that the X313