If someone doesn't like a style of music I wouldn't call it following a
trend.  Take another genre of music such as hard house.  I don't like hard
house at all in fact I probably hate it more than I hate trance am I
following a trend?  Just b/c someone like techno and hates trance doesn't
mean they are following any trend at all.  It means they don't like trance.
I understand u are a trance p a Jayson but this isn't other lists and trance
for the majority isn't appreciated on this list<yes there are some
exceptions>but again I said majority...the topic of the list in Detroit
techno and related subjects and it strives to keep that topic...I don't think
any of us are followers...we just share a common interest and a liking for
wonderful music.

-Stacey

In a message dated 12/16/2000 1:24:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  so, what your saying is that you wanted to tell us all that you hate
trance
>  so that way we'll accept you?
>
>  does trashin on a genre of music validate you as a dj?
>
>  I guess i find it humorous that those of you who cause the most rucous
about

>  "hating trance," are those of you who are being followers as much as those
>  who "love trance."
>
>  discussion topic?

 " For those who Know " - Mike Banks