Tom,

It does seem you have had a completely different take on it to almost
everyone I spoke to. Most people were blown away by the live set, KDJ was
fantastic and, despite dodgy mixing, the UR DJ sets were full of classic
stuff, I thought. The organisation, as you say, might have been better - I
was lucky enough to miss the queuing problems - but the staffing, like the
crowd (I saw plenty of smiling faces), was very friendly. As for the billing
changes, these were well documented on 313 before the event. Ideally we
would have got Drexciya etc, but I am not going to argue with *that* version
of Amazon. UR were always going to do it their own way.

Still, you saw it differently - fair enough, if you missed the bits I loved
I can completely understand why, and you missed a great night. I think I
missed the kind of night Frank Jack got, he caught a lot more of the live
show and the KDJ show. There's little point in creating an argument about
it. 313 has got two sides to the story. End of, I guess. I'm sure people
don't want to hear a fruitless discussion on who got the right view on it
all. Interestingly (but coincidently rather than anything else, I'm not
trying to cast doubt on your journalistic credentials at all), I recall
Jockey Slut getting a radically different take on the 3 Chairs night which
still remains the best night out I have ever had. There's no objective view
on a night out.

Take care,

Jonny.