The guy after Kenny Dixon Jr. at the Transit NYE party played a track on
Happy Records (I think, judging from the label) that I have heard before and
loved. I have now forgotten the vocal line which would give away the name
but I am sure I have heard Stacey Pullen play it before. It's exactly the
kind of track he was playing aroun 96/97. Any ideas at all? I know what it
isn't on Happy, by what I have: Unit 2 "Sunshine", Yolanda's "Children of
the world", Volume 4 are all I can think of that I have actually, but there
is 1 more... I can't find any discography for the label, though, which would
help.

Jonny.