I saw a "behind the scenes" thing on TV last night.
Apparently, the writer, and Steven Soderbergh were
trying to provide an interesting template on which to
formulate your own opinions about drugs, etc.

Personally, I think the drugs discussion doesn't yield
many good results on this list, as everyone already
has their own opinions and/or habits. Maybe we should
all just see Traffic and make/keep our own opinions.
Personally, I can't wait. It looks phenomenal and
Soderbergh is a master craftsman.

Tristan