From: "Jayson B." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] techno is dumb childs play
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:19:40 -0000

> Hey, its nice to see someone have theories, i have my own whack ones,
but
> for a style of music that was built around pressing buttons on a step
> sequencer, you're giving too much credit out.

I have a *serious* problem with this statement...

what problem would that be?  Did i not say something true?

I'm not theorizing about music, I've never even taken a
music theory class, nor learned an instrument...

Ok, i'm sorry.  I must be wrong.  You see, i thought this message board was
about Detroit Techno Music.  But apparently its about mundane psychological
effects.