> darwin stop talking out your ass.

K...

> you always scrutinize everything too
> much.

K...

> how can you say that creative djs are lost.  you dont think theres
> any good djs anymore??

No, when did I say that??  I said that lately, the notion of the mix has
been down played by playing records for the crowd, as opposed to creating a
new song...

And another thing, and someone brought this up.  Play the whole record does
not mean your bad, Vath speaks of that very well I think...

>ive heard one of your dj sets and it wasnt that
> great.

First off, I play everything from deep house to trance, with influence from
techno.  So, I don't really expect to many people on here to like my sets,
nor do I demand that.

And since when did I say I was anything great??  All I know is that I try to
do something the best I can.  But, never once, did I suggest I was anything
remarkable...

Why is it that people are so freakin' irritable??  Jesus, I'm just making
some observations and comments about my profession,  I think I have done it
long enough to at least be able to chip is $.02 here and there...

I just like thinking and talking about the music, that's all, chill...

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."

http://www.thedemonstration.com
http://www.sphereproductions.com