you are not alone on this one my friend :-)

I too hate the 'look mama how many records I can squeeze into an hour'-style.
Just listen to Derrick Carter or Laurent Garnier, mixing for four minutes or
more, they just tell a complete story. It oftens happens that you just don't
know which sound belongs to which track, a new track is born that very moment,
and that's dj-magic for me!

And finally someone who dares to say that Jeff Mills is not God behind the
decks.

Smoothness all the way baby!

RD