>>> "Dharma Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/06/01 01:15PM >>>
everyone keeps talking about the demf, but do we even know that it is
happening for sure?  is anyone booked at this point?
Dharma

Last year I don't think the lineup was even announced until the beginning of
May, so it probably will be announced around the same time again this year.
We've got a few more months.

This e-mail message from the law firm of McCarter & English, LLP is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
contact the sender by reply e-mail (or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and