I can see the faces of the people who belong to the
Belle Isle located "Detroit Yacht Club" now. "Hunny,
go get the fully loaded SUV from valet, we seem to
have invaders on our little isle" ;)

 Until we see it on Pop Culture media stationary, or
on an _official_ release I say every one just keeps
cool 'bout it and not let rumors spread to a point
where it hurts the potential of the festival.

 If it is on Belle Isle, whose in for seeing the
island's choice aquarium that features the rare "large
lake bass" with me? that always makes me chuckle.

friday.