Terrance told me it was jamie fox. long before he stared in living color he tried to sing but his cd floped. even though hes a good singer, it just never took off.

>which is the original? what's the sample? anyone got a spare of the "2 Brothers..."?

Geesh, I can't remember which one came first, the Intangible or the Jackin trax one... It was around -95/96. I'll guess the Intangible was first. Don't know the sample, but it propably originates from some sleeez-soul/R'n'B-act from the 90's.

Proffit

...changing e-mail forever.

Find out where music is going!
http://www.radiou.com