On 8 Feb 2001, jim proffit wrote:

> I noticed that too: the track on that EP is similar, if not the same as
> Love's got me high. I suspected that the 2 brothers -record is canadian,
> had something to do with Intangible / Parker. When that track became a
> sort of mini-anthem few years ago, it seemed like there was almost dozen
> versions of it. Even Fresh fruit re-released it with different remixes
> (with Sterac's slammin techno mix!!!).

i only have this fresh fruit release and i consider that c.shivers mix as
one the best house tracks of the nineties.

> >which is the original? what's the sample? anyone got a spare of the
> > "2 Brothers..."?
>
> Geesh, I can't remember which one came first, the Intangible or the
> Jackin trax one... It was around  -95/96.

fresh fruit version of "love's got me high" was released in 1995, and i
have bought it on 24th january 1996, at least that's the date i've marked
on it. so i think that the original "love's got me high" must have been
released around 2nd quarter of 1995, just to throw a wild guess.

sakke